• Rust-killer by way of converting rust into a permanent black layer of anti-rust.
• Easy to use: Dip, Brush or Spray.
• No harsh odor.
Suitable for use on severely rusted metal where rust had penetrated into the metal structure and becomes impossible to eliminate except by “killing” it so that the metal can be re-painted.
How to use:
Pour RUST STOPPER into an empty container during each application. Promptly re-cap the remaining unused RUST STOPPER liquid left in its original packaging so that it will not be contaminated.
1. Before treating, clean the metal surface first from rust & old paint: mask with wire brush, coarse sandpaper or other abrasive tools.
2. Shake bottle and pour a little into a plastic container. Do not use metal containers because RUST STOPPER will react immediately with metal.
3. Cover metal surface with RUST STOPPER.
4. Metal surface will change to black color after 15 minutes. It’s always advisable to brush a second layer of RUST STOPPER 10 minutes after the first layer has been applied.
5. In areas with high humidity, top layer will reduce the risk of peeling/dissolving. Paint surface within 24 hours after coating with RUST STOPPER.
6. Immediately wash the brush with water after use.
Packaging: Bottle of 1 L & 250 ml
|Minimum Order||0 Unit/Units|
|Price for Minimum Order||0 USD|
|Payment & Price Terms||L/C or T/T|
|Delivery Lead Time|
Mrs. Mimi Chan